Tuesday 8 October 2013

The magician Teresa

Hi  everyone,

My name is Teresa and I'm sixteen years old. My birth is on the 30th November. If you want to be my friend you only have to be a very happy person because I’m a very smiling person and I think, as Charles Chaplin said, that a day without smiles and laughs is a lost day. You will think that it’s impossible but when you know me you are going to think different. I love music, I play the flute, what will make that you think that the classic music it’s my favourite, but I play the guitar too. I love stay home with somebody else, a friend or a relative, and watch a film with an ice cream. I'd like to travell to India, Canada, Brasil, the Amazonian river... Some day I'd live in New York, but only four or five years.
If you want to know more about me you only have to ask it me on facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment